My wife does not like much salt on her food. Therefore, I have set out on a quest to make a spice lick Essence or some kind of seasoning that I can have on hand that does not use salt. Paprika, pepper, dried basil, granulated garlic. applied to a nice piece of talipia,both sides, then into a hot pan lightly oiled-I seared it on both sides and reduced heat to medium-It cooks quickly. Top with a Little sage butter.
Sage butter- if you have never experienced this you must. 6 tablespoons pf butter and 8-10 sage leafs. Warm the butter till it melts and let the sage soak in there for 20 minutes, while it warms (sometimes I will add a little EVO to stretch it) I do not know if that is correct or not, but we like it. I spoon some of the liquid onto the fish (or my chicken)
Salad- arugula, string yellow squash, balsamic vinegar, EVO, one tomato cut into 1" chunks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment