My wife loves this pasta dish, but does not always like to eat pasta.
Yea, once again cause my wife really liked it I used that really cool shredder-peeler-looking-thinging-jobby that I bought at the Viking Store. You pull it across the squash and it comes off in pasta looking pieces like spaghetti. I do this to one yellow and and one zucchini-set the plate in the frig. Start a medium pot of water boiling.
Medium fry pan-cover the bottom with olive oil- and then a little bit more; two cloves of minced garlic, fresh thyme or oregano, shallots or onion chopped, cook on medium heat for one minute and then add 1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes. cook until the tomatoes just begin to crack-add lots of fresh basil. Turn heat to simmer drop pasta into boiling water for two to three minutes at most. Drain pasta and add to tomato mixture-stir gently add Parmesan-freshly grated, and serve with more fresh chopped basil on top
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment